Have you been on the lookout for a good tool to handle videos? And by handle we mean, edit, download (from YouTube), upload, burn and transcode. We have just the app for you and it is named Free Studio.
Free Studio Manager has 8 sections for easy access to any application (see screenshot): YouTube programs; MP3 and Audio; CD, DVD and BD; DVD and Video; Photo and Images; Mobiles; Apple Devices; and 3D programs. Here are some of the features of Free Studio:
- Convert video and audio files in different formats and transcode them for iPod, PSP, iPhone, BlackBerry and all other popular mobile phones and devices
- Burn and rip DVDs and audio CDs
- Upload and download YouTube videos and music to your computer, iPod, PSP, iPhone or BlackBerry
- Perform basic editing of audio and video files
- Record videos and make snapshots
- Create 3D videos and images
The simple and easy to use interface is one of the biggest points in favor of Free Studio. It is quite a substantial package especially considering it is freeware. One of the annoying things we experienced during installation is the ask to install its toolbar. It is a minor inconvenience though, one that can be overlooked.
You can download your version of Free Studio here.